oh yes lots of plans for '10
black spoon mirrors
go back to stock skirts
convert to 94-97 spec front n rear bumpers
si-vtec front lip
gc/koni for sure
3rd brake light delete
rear fog..wired to 3rd brake light ..just 2 be legal

those are the for sure mods what else should i do?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
oh yes lots of plans for '10
black spoon mirrors
go back to stock skirts
convert to 94-97 spec front n rear bumpers
si-vtec front lip

gc/koni for sure
3rd brake light delete
rear fog..wired to 3rd brake light ..just 2 be legal

those are the for sure mods what else should i do?
straight trade for the 98 conversion plus your itr rear valances...why are you down grading......
and your brake light has to be in the same spot as your OEM one to "be legal" either that or on the wing. FYI. i would keep that and do a rear fog cause even ITR has a third brake light only GSR doesnt

mattr89lxi

straight trade for the 98 conversion plus your itr rear valances...why are you down grading......
and your brake light has to be in the same spot as your OEM one to "be legal" either that or on the wing. FYI. i would keep that and do a rear fog cause even ITR has a third brake light only GSR doesnt

straight trade im down for that!

and i dont consider it a down grade...i like the 95 style better...im a civic kind of guy and that style reminds me more of the civic style bumpers.. and as for the 3rd brake mod..i read the state requirements and it says that you have to have one not more than one or less than one but it didnt say were it had to be..but i never comprehend half of what i read so if you wanna look it up for me and tell me what it say that would be awsome :) cop over here just pull me over way tooo much..ive gotten puller over for cracked 3rd brake lens,red side markers, no front plate, no lit back plate,being mexican and a bunch of other shit...dont need another reason!