January '10 ROTM: mattr89lxi

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
straight trade im down for that!

and i dont consider it a down grade...i like the 95 style better...im a civic kind of guy and that style reminds me more of the civic style bumpers.. and as for the 3rd brake mod..i read the state requirements and it says that you have to have one not more than one or less than one but it didnt say were it had to be..but i never comprehend half of what i read so if you wanna look it up for me and tell me what it say that would be awsome :) cop over here just pull me over way tooo much..ive gotten puller over for cracked 3rd brake lens,red side markers, no front plate, no lit back plate,being mexican and a bunch of other shit...dont need another reason!
damn i wanted his rear bumper. lol. ill trade you my 94-97 spec tails for your 98+ spec. lol.
i claimed it when i said conversion that means bumper, corner lights head lights and rear bumper and valances with tail lights

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
haha sweet. i just want the rear. i dont like like the lights on the 98front. if i could have 94 headlights with a 98 lower bumper that would be sweet.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
ive got a milano red 94-97 front and rear bumper. and 94-97 tails.

mattr89lxi

hmmm yeah i dont like how pointy the front of the 98 are..just dont really look honda-ish! and whats the difference of the two tails?