June '11 ROTM Winner: JDMasfck

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I really love that engine bay, a lot. And the rest of the car too... Hey we got the exact same ram air intake :lol:

how come you didnt get a blue intake to match? Mines red

JDMasfck

I really love that engine bay, a lot. And the rest of the car too... Hey we got the exact same ram air intake :lol:

how come you didnt get a blue intake to match? Mines red
I am had custom intake pipe made that is getting polished right now. I also bought a new intake manifold I have to install as well. And the intake is actually only the top part. I didn't put the 'cold air' part on because of where it mounted ( didn't want to drill a whole in my nice new bay. )

Very nice car!
Thanks.

RT Type-R

"Carpe Diem"
nice F-in ride bro, love that bride interior :eek:k: two thumbs way the F*** up

jznsn2u

Good job with the engine bay :thumbs up.

Your ROTM application would be so much better if you had a better camera though.

JDMasfck

Your ROTM application would be so much better if you had a better camera though.
Yeah those are from my phone..hahaha, I actually had a professional shoot schedualed for today but where I live they are redoing all the parking lot, so I either have to keep the caR in the garage for the 3 days or keep it outside for the 3 days. I opted to keep it safe.. hahah

Clean. Very clean. Might possibly get my vote.
Oh you know you want to..

Cripton805

I liked it with the white wheels. It just looks so flush like that. Thats my point of view tho. It looks great regardless...

built_ls

car looks good. im liking the right hand drive. the blue wheels are too loud for me. and im not feeling the interior.

speedin

The Transporter
White wheels look alot better hood closed, but hood open the blue makes sense. But think about it, most of the time that hood (unfortunately) is closed.

Aside from the Bride headliner (a bit much, I think a all black headliner and A,B,C pillars would look better) car looks great!

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Thanks man...I had to spend a good 10-20 cleaning my entire computer after I saw yur engine bay.

My God though its so clean I love it, a better camera would do your car more justice tho. Just for future reference :beer: