June '11 ROTM Winner: JDMasfck

JDMasfck

Thanks guys.. I only spray bombed the wheels because the finish was original to the car back in 96.. Funny thing is a lot of people think the car is converted due to the 4 lug.. but the 96 spec JDM ITR's were 4x114.3 I also only painted them becuase I got new wheels and just wanted to mess around until I got them in. new wheels will look much better.

The interior was a trial and error type thing. I like it, and that is all that matters to me.. I build my car for me.

Here is a before and after of my bay.. Day 1 I got the car to this week when the pic was taken.

Also got a few better shots.

Last edited:

Cripton805

Personally the custom work and what really made the difference to me was that you were going for a clean look and yet you were persistent to making your car look different than the rest.

Thats why you got my vote... Most people tend to follow trends, and you made a good choice on your car.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
wish i had the time for a tuck like that and u have the wheels i want!!!!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Haha, thought it was your car.
I still need to see this beast.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
You've definitely got my vote. I'm a sucker for JDM cars. Especially when their complete. Very good job man.

JDMasfck

Yes. then I wanted to fully polish them, then I thought about doing blue lip with cw face, then all white, IDK..lol

I'm making my mind up today or tomorrow. I want these wheels on.