Looks or performance, Help!

acclude

cheap bastard
best quote I ever heard about cut springs - "Cutting your factory springs is the equivalent of you trying to run with your knee caps cut off!" :lol:

I'm with everyone else but particularly mirrorimg. For a daily driver, there's nothing wrong with a well balanced mix of performance and looks.

patrick4588

Integra God
personally, i dont even see the point in intakes, exhaust, headers and stuff. i have been there and its a lot of money for close to no reason. n/a modifications are very expensive hp/dollar. just make it look good unless you plan to spend enough to turbocharge it. hell i wont even turbo a stock motor anymore. if you want to keep the stock engine, just add some spray.

91da

Cutting the OEM springs is so ghetto. Please don't do it. The ride quality will turn to shit.
not prove you wrong or anything but i got cut springs and it rides perfect. but yea dont do it.

97teg4l

Hahalong story. Ibought a 97 Teg but it was auto. So I sold itand bought a 5 speed95. The 97 had 27k more miles. So I kinda feel dumb LOL.

ropeadope14

it all depends on how your idea of looks go. if your trying to go jdm or restore it to perfect OEM condition thats all godo but if you start adding body kits and stuff and no power your just gong to get laughed at. drop it and then work on performance, a nicely tuned car turns more heads that looks!!!

97teg4l

yea I meant to say the 5 speed has less miles. It's a 95 with under 100k on original motor. And yea I love a manual car. But yea I tend to laugh at people with body kits but can't run for shit. I'd rather look stock orclose to stock with some performancemods.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
My car is slow (no vtec & auto), but its a daily so I wanted reliable so I am making mine as clean as possible.

You just have to decide what best suits ur needs

97teg4l

yea. Idk I want the best of both worlds. Something to get me to work and back but maybe do a little racing on the way LOL