Looks or performance, Help!

hamfacekilla

Is anyone on here from northeast Ohio?
Im from michigan so thats not to far lol, you should start with looks depending on what the condition of the body is in. i just bought a 95 LS and its got some rust so im starting with that, then im gonna drop it, and add some new strut bars and camber and so on, then im heading for the cams to add some HP, but thats just me lol do what you want, just dont turn it to a ricer lol no fart cannons or huge spoilers please lol jk

jay8801

personally, i dont even see the point in intakes, exhaust, headers and stuff. i have been there and its a lot of money for close to no reason. n/a modifications are very expensive hp/dollar. just make it look good unless you plan to spend enough to turbocharge it. hell i wont even turbo a stock motor anymore. if you want to keep the stock engine, just add some spray.
X2 besides y spend thousands for something u wont really use, don't get me wrong performance is always good (ALWAYS lol) but if you don't plain on really pushing it you should make it look good first and when ever you have a little extra in your pocket then go for the performance upgrades.

dc2b18

Wait... What?
depends on what your plans for using the car are honestly....