March 2010 ROTM Winner: Mick Lvn

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
One of the cleanest ive seen bro, good job! I love that color too :)

99Integrags

is that burning red pearl? I need to redo my paint job! Whats the black line i see around ur lip Mick lvn?

Mick Lvn

is that burning red pearl? I need to redo my paint job! Whats the black line i see around ur lip Mick lvn?
R505-P. If you are the same color, I have some paint matched side skirts for sale :) and the black line around the lip is weatherstripping to keep all the lips away from the paint!

Thank you for all the compliments guys!

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
god i love the paint color is that the paint code that u have ???/

Jabes

congrats on the win man sick car... didnt i see somewhere though that a deer messed it up pretty good the other day?

Jabes

oh shit yeah just found the post again and it was about his wreck three years ago lol :smackself but yeah now this car is sexxxx :)

Mick Lvn

i think that was from before his car became the ultimate sex machine
i like the way you talk! :)

oh shit yeah just found the post again and it was about his wreck three years ago lol :smackself but yeah now this car is sexxxx :)
haha yeah that was forever ago. If it weren't for that deer it would still be stock paint, lowered on some clean meshies. I miss it when it was simple :(

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
heh having sex on wheels isnt simple. but seems like you pulled it off pretty well. i think the fact that who ever painted your car did an awesome job helps. oh btw how many coats of clear did you put on.. that paint job looks super wet

Mick Lvn

heh having sex on wheels isnt simple. but seems like you pulled it off pretty well. i think the fact that who ever painted your car did an awesome job helps. oh btw how many coats of clear did you put on.. that paint job looks super wet
Thanks a lot. and as far as the clear, I don't remember how many coats he told me he put on. But it is mainly the paint/clear he uses that makes it look like that! Lifetime warranty too :)