Matt's Project DC4

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
What up Coy!

Let me know how you like that seat. If I keep the Miata it needs seats; if not, the Teg needs a driver's seat.

Is it SFI/FIA/whatever rated?
They're not installed in the car yet, but I like how they feel sitting in it. I'll give a more detailed review after I install it with the PCI seat bracket. Also after tracking with it.

This seat is not SFI or FIA rated.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
What up Coy!

They're not installed in the car yet, but I like how they feel sitting in it. I'll give a more detailed review after I install it with the PCI seat bracket. Also after tracking with it.

This seat is not SFI or FIA rated.
really? Is it only the carbon one thats FIA? I swear my friend has an FIA sticker.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Thanks man!

Thanks broski! You need to bro! My favorite track in CA! It's a blast!

I haven't put them on DJ yet, but I'll feel mor confident while I'm on track knowing that they'll hold up better than aluminum ones.
Are you planning on lubing them up with anti seize?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Hey everyone! I know it's been a while, but here are some updates.

Finally ordered a harness last week. I ended up geting a G-Force 5-point camlock harness w/ pull up lap belts.

Before heading over to the shop (Raceline USA) on Sunday, I noticed this scratched into the rear hatch. Pretty cowardly don't you think?

On Sunday, my friends, Romeo and CI member Tom (NemesisCBR) came by the shop to help me install my Autopower 4-point race roll bar, PCI multi-adjustable seat bracket, and Buddy Club P-1 Limited Edition bucket seat. The roll bar has been sitting in the shop for about a month and the combination of heat and plastic packaging has taken some of the paint off. I honestly don't care since I already knew that the Autopower paint isn't that great from the start. I will most likely repaint the roll bar Matte Black when DJ gets repainted next year. CI members Nick (Nick4dei) and Xavier [NastyDB8] also came by to hang out.

The next day (Monday), I drove DJ back to the shop to install my G-Force harness and Momo Monte Carlo steering wheel. After sitting inside my bedroom for the past few months, the Buddy Club P-1 Limited Edition bucket seat finally made its way inside DJ. It's looks pretty awsome and feels pretty comfortable too!

Here's a shot of my ugly interior with the newly installed Momo Monte Carlo steering wheel. I ordered an NRG Gen 2.0 quick release adapter today, so I'll be removing and reinstalling the steering wheel after it arrives. It will definitely make getting in and out of DJ a whole lot easier.

More updates are on the way, so stay tuned!