Mike's 2000 dc4

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
That sexy teg on the right :lol:
Lol thanks! I hard launch it everyday lol. I like autos!

Itll be up for sale tomirrow after I do an oil change.

I cleaned it up pretty good. Im asking $800 firm cause its got no title :/

Sended from my phone

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Thanks man. I might use some of the money on 205/45/16 tires so I can finally lower my teg, but not sure if it's worth wasting the cash if I''m leaving in 3 months... If I keep it, I want some quality wheels/tires when I get back, so I don't want to waste double money on tires.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Good point. Yeah, ill just save up the money and just leave it. Man, I regret trading wheels/tires lol.

Sended from my phone

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
So this is a big update. I decided to sell the car after I ship out. My brother is going to sell it for me because the title is in his name. I put the seats in and took out the c pillar bar. Next step is to buy an OEM steering wheel so i can sell my itr wheel. I dont know if I should get the ws2 at this point. People seem to like the n1 sound.

Sended from my phone

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Also my next car will either be a Subaru brz or the 2014 civic si sedan. Yup, thats the plan atm.

Sended from my phone

osiris19

How much would you sell the ITR wheel for? You know, CI friend discount ;)

And the seats?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
But what I need to know is are the OEM steering wheels vehicle specific? I read somewhere that if you swap in a different one, the airbag may not function?

Sended from my phone

osiris19

Nope. All integra OEM wheels will fit. So will the Honda ones. As long as it's obd2 I believe. The SRS system is the same. And I got dibs on the wheel then. When do you leave?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk