Mike's 2000 dc4

94RS

No fucks given.
The wheels are identical 94-01, it's the airbags that are slightly different. 94-97 say "ACURA" across them, 98-01 just have the A caliper logo.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
The wheels are identical 94-01, it's the airbags that are slightly different. 94-97 say "ACURA" across them, 98-01 just have the A caliper logo.
Yeah I know, but I want it with the A logo so people will not suspect anything.

Sended from my phone

96LSteg

Jemel
Not like my username gives it away or anything.... :lol: But I thought you've seen how s***ty my wheel is?
I just read your entire thread from beginning to end.....SUCKS! but I have had the same luck and my teg is just sitting now...Kinda lost interest in it (and my wife doesnt want me throwing anymore money in to it). Guess its time to buy another money pit. A new motorcycle :twisted::twisted::twisted:

94RS

No fucks given.
Not really much to read, why wouldn't you just respond there though? :lol: It'll be fixed soon enough now that I've got a decent job and not much else to blow money on. The Ruck is mainly done, just little tweaks here and there, but nothing crazy expensive coming in the near future.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Not really much to read, why wouldn't you just respond there though? :lol: It'll be fixed soon enough now that I've got a decent job and not much else to blow money on. The Ruck is mainly done, just little tweaks here and there, but nothing crazy expensive coming in the near future.
Wrong thread Ty lmao!!!

Sended from my phone

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I just read your entire thread from beginning to end.....SUCKS! but I have had the same luck and my teg is just sitting now...Kinda lost interest in it (and my wife doesnt want me throwing anymore money in to it). Guess its time to buy another money pit. A new motorcycle :twisted::twisted::twisted:
Oh 96lsteg quoted you
lol. My bad

Sended from my phone

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
When I took out the "L" a/c cap, it made a hiss sound similar to when you open a soda bottle. And when I looked inside, it was bubbling. So I hope that's why the A/c is not as cold. Now I have to buy a shrader valve.

Sended from my phone

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I hope that solves the problem. The ac blows ice cold air when it's just turned on but once I drive it, the air isn't that cold. It just feels like a fan.

Sended from my phone

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
He did it last week and he didn't put a dye. He used a bottle of freon with a gauge.

Sended from my phone