Mike's 2000 dc4

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I don't like how long the muffler tip is, but looking at it from behind, it's sexy.

I have a surprise for you all. I'm gonna post it later ;)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
So you stick TP IN your ass? That means your finger enters too so that statement is invalid :lol:

Lmao!! You know what I meant ;)

That reminds me yesterday when I went to hand my paperwork to my recruiter. He's Infantry and in the 82nd Airborne. He told me that in the MRE's, there is a little piece of paper. That paper is your TP for the day. You make a hole in the paper and stick your finger through the hole and into your asshole and take out as much poop as you can with that finger. I believed him and was like shit...I don't want to do that. He then laughed and said he was joking. He's a real funny guy lol

96LSteg

Jemel
Lmao!! You know what I meant ;)

That reminds me yesterday when I went to hand my paperwork to my recruiter. He's Infantry and in the 82nd Airborne. He told me that in the MRE's, there is a little piece of paper. That paper is your TP for the day. You make a hole in the paper and stick your finger through the hole and into your asshole and take out as much poop as you can with that finger. I believed him and was like s***...I don't want to do that. He then laughed and said he was joking. He's a real funny guy lol
yea that is actually a joke thats been around for a while. We actually got one of our new guys to do it :lol: although he didnt stick his finger in his ass he wiped his ass with his finger. some pretty funny shit i must say :rolf: