MS3 vs CL TypeS

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I would defineitly have cameras set up on the ms3. If I do go it would be around June so we'll see.
Summer eh? I hate going to the track in the summer, but I'm still down to go.

lol, just let me know where and when and i'll see... Take everyone out on the corners in my 86 Corolla.... And I mean take everyone out in a bad way, the tire's sidewalls are like cliffsides. (big)
You have an AE86?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Yea, I know, I don't ever get a good race in the MS3. Straights are always lame and I've destroyed everything I got into a corner race with.
I sware to you, Ill run that ms3 in my 97. Itll fuckin own my SRT and a few other cars around here.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
in the corners, yes w/o a doubt. Remember, 1st gens were basically built for it

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
You have an AE86?
Yup. It's kinda wrecked; I got rear-ended on my fourth day of ownership... But it still drives and corners like a beast. Only "mod" is a K&N drop-in filter. The stock tires are like 175/90's... lol

BTW, it's a coupe. I can take some pictures and make a new thread lol, it'll probably be up tomorrow. I'll snap some new pics with my new Canon Rebel Xs :D

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yup. It's kinda wrecked; I got rear-ended on my fourth day of ownership... But it still drives and corners like a beast. Only "mod" is a K&N drop-in filter. The stock tires are like 175/90's... lol

BTW, it's a coupe. I can take some pictures and make a new thread lol, it'll probably be up tomorrow. I'll snap some new pics with my new Canon Rebel Xs :D
Cool. I always loved the AE86.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Cool. I always loved the AE86.
Yeah me too, and not because of frigen Initial D lol... I've been debating on whether or not to get the thing fixed and run in some solo autocross races... It handles so good, even when stock. All it pretty much needs is some old-school Celica-Supra wheels and new tires. Oh, it's also an automatic tranny :cry: but who cares, it's got 80k original miles.... :D

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Things to do:
1. Go to CA and race Matt while trying to avoid hitting any homos.
2. Get schooled by a 12 year old neon.

Damn, this shit is getting tough!

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
lol, i was very impressed on how well my 97 handles. I mean, everything in the suspension is off (alignment, camber, toe)..my bushings have 195k on them. I wants MOAR!!