MS3 vs CL TypeS

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Really I always was happy when a subaru came in the shop, they were cake to work on considering some of the things that rolled in.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Really I always was happy when a subaru came in the shop, they were cake to work on considering some of the things that rolled in.
My buddy had to replace his wheels bearings on his 2.5 RS. It took so long to do the job.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
So me and this guy raced again home from work, and I don't know if it was the temperature change (very cold) or what gut this time when we pulled out from a role he was right next to me from 20 all the way to 100 and even at 120 he was only like 3 cars behind. He said he was in shift/sport mode instead of leaving it in drive. Either way, I think if it was a 6sp with maybe an i/h/e he would take me.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
So me and this guy raced again home from work, and I don't know if it was the temperature change (very cold) or what gut this time when we pulled out from a role he was right next to me from 20 all the way to 100 and even at 120 he was only like 3 cars behind. He said he was in shift/sport mode instead of leaving it in drive. Either way, I think if it was a 6sp with maybe an i/h/e he would take me.
I'm impressed. Didn't think the CL-S was that quick. So I'm guessing that he'd pwn me if I raced him.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea so we went from a standing start the other night and really up until 100 it's almost dead even, it really just depends on who gets the better launch. The only problem is his fourth gear is really long, so as soon as we hit 100 I'm pulling away.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea everyone said how slow they are but I beg to differ. I mean they do have 260hp/230tq.