My 2000 DB7

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I might just get some replica optionals and chop em up, that's pretty much what he did looking at it

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I might just get some replica optionals and chop em up, that's pretty much what he did looking at it
i dunno. that little fin at the rear is not part of the side it self. it's like taped on it
i like the side skirt itself also

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
i dunno. that little fin at the rear is not part of the side it self. it's like taped on it
i like the side skirt itself also
Yes it is, look at it, he cut that little flair piece on the door from the skirt, so the back on the skirt is all original stuff, just repurposed. The front half is custom so I'd need to figure something out for that. Trying to find myself a set of optionals now

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Yes it is, look at it, he cut that little flair piece on the door from the skirt, so the back on the skirt is all original stuff, just repurposed. The front half is custom so I'd need to figure something out for that. Trying to find myself a set of optionals now
make me a set if you are able to and i shall pay you over 9000.....pennies!

XjoEnX

I remember seeing those OEM optional style side skirts and rear for sedans on eBay last year. They do look nice when fitted.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I would LOVE a set of those, then the rear valences...oh man

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk