My 94 Integra LS

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
^ Nice! I'm planning to get an Autopower race roll bar too! What kind of seat do you have?
stock seat right now lol...ill prolly be getting one towards spring...OMP makes a nice seat, im also looking at the sparco sprint, and the corbeau fx pro

champwht

i havent got any R compounds yet...i prolly going to my first event with street tires... JDMxDB8, do you think the rims that I have will be able to endure road racing or should I get another type of rim (their drag dr-20) ??

My first event is going to be in middle of october...its either oct 11&12 at putnam park in Indiana or on oct 13th on the autobahn in joliet, IL the nice thing about the autobahn is that it "full length track" which is like 3.5 miles or so...

yea i also go my CG-Lock and ordered a G-Force Snell 2005 Helmet...
where exactly is the autobahn located in joliet?

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Updated...

Ordered my Autopower 4 pt. Race Roll Bar...should be here in about a week or so.
Recieved my G-Force 5 pt. Harness and Roll Bar padding... I will be posting pics up as soon as everthing is installed...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Updated...

Ordered my Autopower 4 pt. Race Roll Bar...should be here in about a week or so.
Recieved my G-Force 5 pt. Harness and Roll Bar padding... I will be posting pics up as soon as everthing is installed...
Nice! Can't wait to see pics!