my 95 gsr build

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
another local website. it was for a ls but i made it work for my gsr

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
k got some new big plans. gonna get my engine rebuilt and probly some low comp pistons put in cause i just picked up a turbo kit for really cheap tonight. it may be a cheaper kit but ill upgrade as i go. sucks tho i had a hondata s200 but i traded it for my si wheels cause i didnt think i was gonna be boosting so soon and i had a kid on the way. and while im getting my engine rebuilt ill be atleast getting my 3rd gear syncro replaced so it dont grind. then im also gonna most likely get my car repainted. not sure if im gonna stick with white or maybe go yellow.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
most likely it is. its a xs power kit. its brand new. i couldnt pass up 400 bucks. like i said ill up grade as i go

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
well today i started pulling the engine and trans out of my car. im getting the whole thing rebuilt and my 3rd gear syncro replaced then after its back in the car the turbo kit will be going on and im picking up a hondata S300 with a p28ecu next week so ill be back in business then its off to get it tuned and dyno'd. really dont know what ill be pushing but hopefully its decent lol

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
well got the engine pulled tonight. after the weekend it will be going to the shop and then time to start buying parts after they rip into the engine to let me know what size stuff i need.and i think i decided im gonna go with a half size radiator since mine pretty beat up after looking at it after i pulled it.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
well today after work i got back to working on the car. removed the cruise control and my abs pump cause it leaked like crazy and installed another one i had laying around.since to brake fluid was all over the frame where the abs pump was the paint was pretty much eaten off. so i decided since the car is white why not paint the engine bay since i have the engine pulled. what a long process but it should really make the bay look alot better.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
well after cleaning and removing things i finally got the engine bay all painted up today. looks a hell alot better. now just have to get my engine to my buddys shop so they can get going on that.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
got the inter cooler mounted. i have to move it back a little cause the u piping isnt lining up correctly but i think it fits in there pretty good. wish it was alittle wider tho lol