my 95 gsr build

.Cortez

94' LS
Nicely done man, I'm going the same route when I go boost, I'mma buy a cheap kit, then upgrade as i go! But definatly get the engine built first.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
well just got back from picking up my chipped p28 ecu with hondata300. and i just dropped off my engine today so as soon as they rip into it and let me know what sizes its time to start buying parts.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
got a few more parts today. found a set of ARP head studs for 100bucks and my buddy had a set of eagle rods that i got off of him for 180 bucks. not doing to bad. still waiting on them to tear into my engine so i can order me some wiesco pistons.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
got some more parts in the past week. got my aem wideband and got a boost gauge and got some energy suspension motor mount inserts. ended up getting a set of rc 440's off my buddy for 100 bucks and he even gave me the fuel rail even tho i have a eam one. ordered a Gates Racing Kevlar Timing Belt and a Cometic Headgasket and a set of Wiseco Piston. now all i need now is a gasket set and a new oil and water pump. block is at the machine shop getting hot tanked and bored out and crank turned. cant wait to get it back so i can get it back in the car and start getting the turbo on it. hoping to have it done soon so i can drive it before i have to store it again lol

also got my half size

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
got another shipment of parts today. friday ill have the last of them. well got my gates timing belt and my cometic metal headgasket and my wiseco flattop turbo pistons

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
well really no new updates yet besides my block has been bored and is gonna get assembled next week. gotta order me a light weight flywheel and get my head port and polished then whenever all that is done ill have my engine back. but i did pick up a pretty sweet x brace off my buddy for my car today.

Jabes

ive heard that lightweight flywheels arent good for turbod cars so i would research it a little before you go getting one. but the builds looking nice

Theasian

Car looks good. You should trash the abs systems and go non abs. What are you doing along lines for brakes.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
ive heard that lightweight flywheels arent good for turbod cars so i would research it a little before you go getting one. but the builds looking nice
oh ive done my research. im gonna be probly gonna be going with a 12 pound one.alot of people say 10 is pushing it. and i wanted to delete the abs but i got way to much work on my hands so its gonna stay. and as for brakes just stock for now. down the road will be upgrades

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
got around to alittle bit of work on the teg tonight. finished up mounting the intercooler and ran the pipes to test fit them. also got my half size radiator mounted up to. i actually modified the top bracket and mounted it under the radiator support beam for a nice clean look.