My 97 GS so far

Ryan659

Ryan, wya

and because driving the Si made me realize how useful it was to have power steering.. either that or I have to rotate my cambered out tires to the back :rolf:

I do but I'm keeping mine just in case :lol:

Sorry mate.

Ryan659

Welp, looks like I got to go steal all the lines from a car in the junkyard :lol:

You're building it to be a track car right? Have you tracked it w/o the PS there? I honestly like the PS not being there for track. If you autocross it then it might help, but my autocross club has tight corners :(

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You're building it to be a track car right? Have you tracked it w/o the PS there? I honestly like the PS not being there for track. If you autocross it then it might help, but my autocross club has tight corners :(
theres ups and downs for PS on track. I think you throw your rack out of adjustment faster with a depowered rack. Im switching to a full manual rack.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Maybe I don't like not having PS anymore because my front tires are cambered to shit..
Anyways, I've been stock piling some parts for my. The fact that my JDM front is crooked and misaligned in places where it shouldn't is really bothering me so I set myself to fix absolutely everything. I'm ordering a bunch of small bolts for the headlight and fenders and I ordered an antenna plug since I removed mines last week (Perks of working at a dealership). I got myself some bondo since I fucked up a ton of threads so I'm going to be plugging and rethreading. Today I'm going to remove my engine harness and solder a bunch of wires that I just have crimped on. One of the techs from my job here at honda is going to be installing my new tie rods, cv axle seal and (inner/outer and bellows) along with an alignment for $100. I bought a bunch of Moog parts and the axle seal is OEM. :mrgreen:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Haven't updated in a while, I need someone that can weld my JDM front on so the car is still sitting. I'm slowly trying to replace old and shitty parts for new OEM ones :lol:
Perks of working at a parts department at a dealership: ordering parts whenever I want.
New ground strap
New Radiator bracket mount (2)
New radiator bracket mount bolts (2)
New AC plug
New bumper clips for my JDM front (3)

I can order Honda/Acura parts so let me know if you guys want to buy some things and I can mail it out to y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
But can you get them cheaper the oemacuraparts.com? :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
My employee price is actually around the same area of those websites, I just don't pay for shipping and shipping tends to screw me over :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Looks like I'm stuck with Del Ray. Shipping is cheap for me because they're only on the opposite side of the state. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
A dealer has legal obligations though... you might take my money and keep my shit for all I know :rolf: