My 97 RS

crypticstench

pinche gringo cabron
This is my baby that I picked up back in March. Nothing too impressive, but I love her, hahah. There's alot of stuff I want to do to the car, but current finances impede that. Here's some pics of it my friend took a few weeks back:

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
welcome!!

now take that mesh, muffler, and mirrors off.... and paint your front caliper black. :)

crypticstench

pinche gringo cabron
Yeah that mesh is really starting to bother me. When I first got the car I didn't mind it so much, but it's starting to come loose and look like shit now. The mirrors I don't mind so much but I'd like to replace them as well. Thanks man!

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
looks pretty clean
de rice it and lower it and it will be perfect.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
the grille, the fake itr spoiler, the mirrors and that god awful watermelon launcher muffler have got to go!!

rnhib25

ricer all day
why does the type R spoiler look so weird. lose the fart can and the ugly mesh grill and side mirrors and you'll have a better looking car.

j13

Keep It Clean
Welcome to CI mang!

I agree...mirrors, mesh, and fart-can, must go.

Other than that, just some rims and a drop!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
wouldnt consider the RS model rare by any means..... its just lighter than the ls/gsr/itr models which make it good track car, drop in bigger engine and it gets up and goes! your car looks like its in good shape, just needs few additions to make it better ;)

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Isn't the RS trim model very common? Or are they rare?
wouldnt consider the RS model rare by any means..... its just lighter than the ls/gsr/itr models which make it good track car, drop in bigger engine and it gets up and goes! your car looks like its in good shape, just needs few additions to make it better ;)
Actually the RS is extremely rare, especially the 3rd gen. One with literally no options is probably as rare as an ITR. I've never even seen a DC4 RS in person (compared to tons of ITRs), and only a handful of DA9 RS's.

j13

Keep It Clean
Actually the RS is extremely rare, especially the 3rd gen. One with literally no options is probably as rare as an ITR. I've never even seen a DC4 RS in person (compared to tons of ITRs), and only a handful of DA9 RS's.
That's kinda what I thought, my homie who has a JDM ITR clone went ape-nuts when he found out I had an RS...he said its a good platform for a "race car".

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
RS are not rare.... rare is used way too much, just like jdm... people throw that word out there like it means something, I guess its personal preference... I'm sure there are about there same number or rs models as ls... da9 rs model is rare, but so is da9 gsr, you just may not see many rs models where you live :p