My 97 RS

crypticstench

pinche gringo cabron
Yeah, everything you guys mentioned is stuff I've been wanting to change on the car, haha. My biggest priority is slamming it, but with Tulsa having such god-awful roads, I'm not sure how low I want it to be. I had no clue that the RS was a good platform for a track car, that makes me feel pretty great about it haha. I love my car though, she's in awesome condition, interior is flawless, low mileage (112000), and she drives and runs awesomely. Thanks for all the tips guys, I've actually taken off the mesh since I posted this today, finally gave me the motivation to pull that shit off. Front end looks 150% better.

bcartwright88

DUDE! tulsa roads arent that bad, at least they are getting better. The IDL is fantastic. South is always good. Good to see another tulsa teggy.

crypticstench

pinche gringo cabron
DUDE! tulsa roads arent that bad, at least they are getting better. The IDL is fantastic. South is always good. Good to see another tulsa teggy.
Yeah the IDL and the BA are real nice, but alot of the streets are absolutely atrocious. Where do you run around at?

bcartwright88

Actually the RS is extremely rare, especially the 3rd gen. One with literally no options is probably as rare as an ITR. I've never even seen a DC4 RS in person (compared to tons of ITRs), and only a handful of DA9 RS's.
My rs has no power locks, no cruise, no key less, cloth interior, it does however have lumbar support..

crypticstench

pinche gringo cabron
UPDATE****

Finally got the teg lowered, will hopefully have pics up later in the day

crypticstench

pinche gringo cabron
yeah, I lost my job back in July and had been jobless up until the end up august, so the integra just chilled for a little while. Now that I've got the cash flow coming back in more things are to come.

crypticstench

pinche gringo cabron
Back from the dead. I promised pictures after I lowered it and failed to deliver. In a timely manner, at least. Here they are, finally. sorry for the shit quality, my the camera on my girlfriend's phone sucks and I'm not good at taking pictures.. Also, feel free to comment/criticize. It's came a ways since I got her.

Here you go.

Hopefully more to come. Buying a camera isn't at the top of my priorities.