My 97 RS

PioneerLS

for some reason being lowered with those wheels looks really badass to me lmao. keep up the good work

Cripton805

Did you guys know an ITR is actually a stripped down RS? Body wise of course and just with a better engine and suspension. You can actually make an exact copy off of an RS. My 2 cents lol

Yup. Honda referred it as an RS based platform and thats why the ITR DC5 was able to be better. The newer ITR was always meant to be an ITR even to the frame. The older ITRs were made during the 3rd gen production and they just used the RS model

crypticstench

pinche gringo cabron
appreciate it guys. the mirrors are the biggest thing that's bothering me about it right now. been looking around for good deals, trying to snag some spoon mirrors

8-bit

do what now?
like how your rs looks with the meshies.:)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Did you guys know an ITR is actually a stripped down RS? Body wise of course and just with a better engine and suspension. You can actually make an exact copy off of an RS. My 2 cents lol

Yup. Honda referred it as an RS based platform and thats why the ITR DC5 was able to be better. The newer ITR was always meant to be an ITR even to the frame. The older ITRs were made during the 3rd gen production and they just used the RS model
from my my knowledge, the ITR has abs, no sound deadening material, as suspension upgrades.

+1 on the RS. we kinda are a rare-ish breed. ive seen as many RS' as ITR's.

looks much better lowered. now get an si-vtec lip and a legit muffler :D

crypticstench

pinche gringo cabron
I wanted to get rid of them but they fit the look of the car. I would like to get some spacers though. don't want to be HELLAFLUSH BRAHHHHHHH but I'd like them to fill out a little more. and the si-vtec lip, which i cannot find for some reason. =/

My friend doesn't believe it exists, and when I told him my chassis was a dc4 he claimed bullshit. loltard

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if you run spacers, go no more than 5mm. any more, you HAVE to get extended studs. 5mm is barely noticable anyways so i say dont. lol!!