My Build Thread

Swerve

Shawn
Because when he got it repainted he bondoed the holes and sanded it down I'm assuming. If that's what he did it was a good job.

gsr_nikhil

Because when he got it repainted he bondoed the holes and sanded it down I'm assuming. If that's what he did it was a good job.
Ya I had the same shop that painted my car fill the holes and repaint

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

enoch723

I like everything except the HID's. HID stands for Hi Im a Dickhead. I just hate when someone with HID's pulls up behind me and blinds the shit out of me. I have mine set to only turn on with my brights. Just an opinion though. Lol. i wish my G1 was half as nice as this thing man. You ever want to get rid of those blades pm me

gsr_nikhil

I like everything except the HID's. HID stands for Hi Im a Dickhead. I just hate when someone with HID's pulls up behind me and blinds the shit out of me. I have mine set to only turn on with my brights. Just an opinion though. Lol. i wish my G1 was half as nice as this thing man. You ever want to get rid of those blades pm me
Haha hey thanks bro. I love my HID's...I just have them angled down a bit, plus I'm low so it doesn't even reach most cars' mirrors. But I'll definitely do that. I'm just waitin until these sdrives are lower on tread so I can try to trade them

gsr_nikhil

Here's a quick third gear pull
[youtube="3rd Gear Pull"]kC5PA-Dv-E8[/youtube]

And another funny video. Of me being "stupid"

[youtube="Stupid"]qHOTi1b79ig[/youtube]

Last edited:

gsr_nikhil

Thanks man. And it probably sounds distorted because the cheap ass 10$ mic was inside a sock tucked in my engine bay by the brake booster. But I honestly haven't checked the fluid cuz it drives great but a check doesn't hurt! Where's the dipstick anyway? If its hard to explain I'll just google it

gsr_nikhil

So I hit 100,000 miles on my way back from lubbock to austin to celebrate my 21st. Did some maintenance....fuel filter, thermostat and oil change. Next is tranny flush in 2 weeks when I get back to austin. Anybody know a good place to get redline fluid?