My Build Thread

gsr_nikhil

I try to man. Maintenance is expensive haha. Next is plugs and wires and as soon as I find tranny fluid I'm gunna do that too

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I try to man. Maintenance is expensive haha. Next is plugs and wires and as soon as I find tranny fluid I'm gunna do that too
naw. Just look for stuff on sale man. I just got 0w-40 mobil1 from autozone for like super cheap on sale.

i suggest getting a tune if you havent already. it will make a difference. Also get some copper plugs, they are cheaper, i run them in my car and they seem to last better than the double platinums i used to run which were $50 a set vs $12 a set.

gsr_nikhil

naw. Just look for stuff on sale man. I just got 0w-40 mobil1 from autozone for like super cheap on sale.

i suggest getting a tune if you havent already. it will make a difference. Also get some copper plugs, they are cheaper, i run them in my car and they seem to last better than the double platinums i used to run which were $50 a set vs $12 a set.
Thanks for the info. You mean tune like ecu chipping and s300 and all that? I need to do more research because idk dick about tuning lol. x2 on the sale stuff. Its nice to have a ahop now cuz we have an account with oreilys so I ca charge whatever to that lol

gsr_nikhil

Oh and about the plugs. I hear ngk is the way to go but you're saying copper is better than iridium and plat?

gsr_nikhil

Weekend project. My cheap paint job came to bite my ass so I'm stripping the paint off my lip
I'm tryin to upload pics but tapatalk is booboo

enoch723

So I hit 100,000 miles on my way back from lubbock to austin to celebrate my 21st. Did some maintenance....fuel filter, thermostat and oil change. Next is tranny flush in 2 weeks when I get back to austin. Anybody know a good place to get redline fluid?

What a great 21st. Lol. What I do every year when my taxes come back (Noth that you have to do it) is a run seafoam till its done then do a motor and tranny flush

gsr_nikhil

Id like to do seafoam but I have no idea how lol. I mean my car drives absolutely perfectly but if it helps keep her running good then I might as well

enoch723

Also this is how I spent half of my 21st. The rest I don't really remember lol
Thats what we want to hear about someones 21st. Lol. Sea foam is easy though just have to remember to change the oil after(biggest mistake people make)

really it doesnt matter how you use it cause its just pure petrol. I put half in the gas tank and the other half in a vacuum line and wait for the white smoke to completely stop then take it for a drive just to be sure.

Then i put the tranny and engine flush in and run it for about 5 min and then change the oil. My 3g accord is pushing 500k(work horse), 3g civic 266k("racecar"), 1g teg 167k(project car) and never had a problem with any of them.

gsr_nikhil

Holy shit 500k? That's fucking awesome. Idk man I've just come to be content with with the phrase, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I think after I change the spark plugs and wires as well as tranny flush. I'll be good for at least 100k