My Gsr's Build Thread. (Many Pics)

mygsr's

Hello everyone on CI. I will introduce my self. I am 17 and work all the time to fund my passion for cars. On July 2, 2011 I picked up two 1994 LS acura integras. I had to pay an additional 200 bucks to get them transported back to PA, due to the fact that I bough them in WV. I will be doing some serious upgrades and a heavy amount of work to the cars so for now here is what I got.
When if first bought them:
Black car-New paint, clean tan interior, rear chamber kit, Blox lower control arms, and a random set of Gold 17's with polished lip.
Primer car-GSR engine with B16 Trans, Skunk 2 Pro Series Intake Manifold, Skunk 2 Pro Series Strut/Coilover setup, full catback, Areospeed fuel filter, 255 fuel pump, DC sports header, ACT OEM Spec Clutch, GSR Instrument Cluster, ECU tuned with data logging port, RSX steering wheel, 99 front and rear bumpers & taillights, stainless brake lines, drilled roters, 99 headlights, Golden Eagle Tow Hook, Black Interior. 98,000miles on the engine.
Pics of them day I brought them home, and some at the person's house where I bought them.

OK that was pretty much all of the primer car, now onto the black one

****UPDATE(as it sits now)****
Everything is in the black car now, finally swapped over ecu and all of my suspension and black carpet, seats, and dash. Due to the shitty roads around here I cant slam my teg so it sits mildly low. Boost is in the near future.

Last edited:

Picc.Dc4

Thats a sick price you got for those cars, if this was me, I wouldn't have even had bought the black car, just did bodywork and fresh paint on the primer one, as that one is sexy as hell.

mygsr's

Thats a sick price you got for those cars, if this was me, I wouldn't have even had bought the black car, just did bodywork and fresh paint on the primer one, as that one is sexy as hell.
That was my origonal plan but body work is a bitch and I just said screw it, but im probably gonna get the bumber fixed and swap it over to the other car. And the seller wouldn't split them so I took both.

mygsr's

i dont think it lines up right, it would be a safety issue
Wow thats good to know. It seems to be working, but i havent gone on an actually drive just up and around my driveway to third gear. My plans are to put in a nardi wheel with a nrg quick release hub soon, but interior is waitin until i get suspension and engine finished. What exactly is the issue with it?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it doesnt catch all the spindles so there is a chance of the wheel skipping a tooth and getting lose. i would inspect the hub before putting on the quick release hub

mygsr's

it doesnt catch all the spindles so there is a chance of the wheel skipping a tooth and getting lose. i would inspect the hub before putting on the quick release hub
As of right now the rsx steering wheel is still in the primer car, but if that's the case I just wont even swap it over. Thanks again

mygsr's

Update guys. I went to the shop on saturday and cleaned the engine a lil bit. Everything is going pretty well so far, but unfortunately my dc headers have some huge ass dents in them from riding so low, so they are getting replaced shortly. I think I am going to get some hytech replica headers. I will be down at the shop for a while this week and should have the engine back in the other car finally. Pics will be up soon

mygsr's

Just got back from the shop the swap is coming along good. I swapped over the rotors, got my new transmission oil seals, and got a new set of lug nuts today. The pedal assembly is finally swapped over, and the center council is finished.

Interior of the old car, all torn apart

Dont know if you can see it but there is a huge dent in the headers

Engine cleaned up a little

Old engine bay

New wires and spark plugs

Old car on stands

drilled and slotted rotors replaced

mygsr's

Good luck with the build man. Hit me up if you have any questions or need help/advice
Thanks to you and @klutch. And believe me after seeing your whole build I wont hesitate if I got any questions. But at the moment Im down to like 1500-2000 bucks for the teg, so im just gonna be getting her back up and running until i got enough for a nice turbo build or all motor build. That and I gotta do my interior swap, which is gonna suck ass.