My Gsr's Build Thread. (Many Pics)

mygsr's

same here
Since everyone is so keen to help right now. How hard is switching my coilovers going to be and what tools will i need. As well as installing both control arms(only one is on right now) I have pretty much every and any tool known to man.

mygsr's

Also, the power steering pump is removed, should I buy a used one for like $75. I was thinking no seeing as it may get removed if and when I decide to boost it up. Opinions?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it would take me an hour
you need 17mm x2
a 10mm

takes me an hour or so per car to take it off

and you can use a wrench or socket for either

i deleted my ps pump and i have it fs if interested you can also delete it

mygsr's

Alright just wanted to check, we still gotta finnish the engine but suspension is coming up soon hopefully. And Samurai, if i get it I need all the hoses too because I have nothing down there.

mygsr's

Alright just got done at the shop today everything is going really well. We switched over the brake lines and alot of other small stuff. So all thats left is swapping over the ecu and the engine and tranny as well as all of my suspension which is going to suck but it needs to be done. We are planning on dropping the engine back in tomorow. So hopefully all that goes well, and hopefully Advanced Auto Parts actually has the transmision oil seals I ordered since the first 4 days they couldn't get the right ones.

mygsr's

Today went well at the shop got the enine dropped into the black car. Now were letting the oil drain out over night, putting in the new oil and then hooking up all the wires, hoses, lines, etc. Shooting to have it running tomorow. Crossing my fingers.
Here are some picks of the engine. I also have a few others in here too

so here is the back of the black interior in the primered car. Anyone got any suggestions for cleaning it up.

so the more i looked at the black car the more i realized that the "new paint" was kinda shitty. As you can see my key holes got painted

This is the only other part of the black interior that is ugly. How can i fix this?

Rear chamber kit on the black car

The teg on the lift

Finally got that bitch in. Yessir

BIG ASS DENT

Pic of the coilovers. They need cleaned

Interior and dash all torn apart

i dont even know what to say about this piece of poop

Haha i didn't know integras were 4x4's

Still debating about bringing over the rsx steering wheel

Cripton805

Someone painted the quarters gloss black. Someone started a "fad" on this forum. This proves how crappy it looks. Lol

mygsr's

Car was up and running over the weekend. The only issue we're running into is that it would not run with the ecu from the old car(which is chipped). But we hooked it up to the automatic ecu and it runs fine. So, im a little conserned about why this is happening. Like is going to be trying to "shift" while im driving down the road? Any help would be great

natron84

Im sure you can sand those scuffs on the interior down and respray it with interior paint. the duplicolor stuff works good. Sweet rides though man. Good luck with em

Wickit

SoCal CB7
Wow, that's some nice progress! Lookin forward to see the finishing product xD haha nice work man!

mygsr's

Im sure you can sand those scuffs on the interior down and respray it with interior paint. the duplicolor stuff works good. Sweet rides though man. Good luck with em
Thanks I might just delete everything from behind the front two seats. I haven't decided yet seeing as it is my dd.