My Photography Thread

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
upp that aperture to 0.3 seconds and you get more light coming in for your car to be more visible. mess around with this settings for a bit or try .5 seconds and keeping going up and see what brings you the best shot...Other then that i would process some photos together where you set a tripod up and mixed in your high exposure car shots with some low exposure backgrounds like you have then combine together...would look great :) Keep it up your getting better.

Ganyon

I'm pretty impressed with them considering I pulled up, hopped out, and shot free handed. I did a small amount of adjusting, but my main focus was the background. I wanted the car to be dark, which I achieved in a few.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I'm pretty impressed with them considering I pulled up, hopped out, and shot free handed. I did a small amount of adjusting, but my main focus was the background. I wanted the car to be dark, which I achieved in a few.
yes u did :) goodjob

jbrown97ls

What are you shooting with? I picked up a 28-80mm lens EF lens and a film camera for $20 last weekend. Shooting with it soon!

jbrown97ls

That's sounds about right. I want a sigma 10-20mm for filming, but that 28-80 seems perfect for daily use.

Ganyon

Practiced a litle more. Did what I could without a tripod. It was pretty dark outside and in the room, plus I used no flash. Pics are straight off the sd card.

My dog was pretty cooperative and I think it came out great.

This is just ok in my opinion.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Practiced a litle more. Did what I could without a tripod. It was pretty dark outside and in the room, plus I used no flash. Pics are straight off the sd card.

My dog was pretty cooperative and I think it came out great.
The doggie!!!!! makes the picture ten times better lol makes me want to throw a blanket on him lol:lol: