My Photography Thread

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Thats my boy. Poor thing has diabetes and is going blind.
that sucks man. sorry to hear...i just got done with lymphona...did 6 months of chemo then 30 day treatments of radiation...freakin ridiculous..... at least your boy has a caring family for him :thumbs up

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
that sucks man. sorry to hear...i just got done with lymphona...did 6 months of chemo then 30 day treatments of radiation...freakin ridiculous..... at least your boy has a caring family for him :thumbs up
glad to hear you're okay, radiation is no fun.

Ganyon

Nope, no photoshop. I didn't shoot these raw either just because of my limited access to the desktop. I did edit the one of my dog on my tablet. I'll have to upload it. It looks 100x better.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
You dont have to spend much time doing quick post edits from raw. Its basically changing settings that you may not have gotten right when you shot. So as you open the image to look at it you can do a few adjustments and run with it. Over time you get better at adjusting to your preferences or just a more correct image. At least put the software on the computer so you have access to it when you want.

A quick slide of a slider and you can make a dark photo look like day.

Ganyon

I have the software on the computer. My mom leaves so much crap open on the computer that it takes like 20 minutes to upload 1 picture to flickr. Thats why I say fuck editing them for now. Once I get my laptop I'll start shooting raw and editing.

Ganyon

Thanks. I think they are starting to look better and I am finally taking the time to slightly edit.