My Work in progress

SoundEfx

Yo DLO, what did I tell you man, rice beyond belief.
Notice I did NOT post / show the exhaust....(facepalm)

DAMN IT!!! I knew I should have paid enough attention to the LCA's. I saw that some LCA's had the three holes in the general area of where the stock sway bar meets them, but I am still learning my way around acuras and totally blanked out on that.

So, who needs LCA's? (facepalm)

SoundEfx

As far as the shift boot goes, I rather not pretend that it's a manual.
But I would like to get one of those manual looking auto shifters.

Who's Marc?

F7 LCA's are for ballers. Right now I would settle for any brand that would allow me to install my sway bar because I have to get rid of my rear right one.

I also have a feeling that there might be a few bushings that are dead....(facepalm)

Last edited:

tork_sd89

Baywatch
As far as the shift boot goes, I rather not pretend that it's a manual.
But I would like to get one of those manual looking auto shifters.

Who's Marc?

F7 LCA's are for ballers. Right now I would settle for any brand that would allow me to install my sway bar because I have to get rid of my rear right one.

I also have a feeling that there might be a few bushings that are dead....(facepalm)
I had BWR LCA's that allowed me to install the swaybar. Those aren't too much. Good luck with the build.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I had that exact cheapo auto shifter that was on my 93 cb7(accord) that the PO installed. The chrome was flaking and the CF was fading from the sun. I didn't think I would ever see that style of knob again lol. Them manual auto shifters are sick.
ill take the OEM intake pipe, if your going aftermarket. As long it works on a GSR ;)

SoundEfx

As soon as I get these parts off the car, there will be a huge sale pile from me.
Unfortunately, I'll be lucky to get any money.

Why? Because:
The intake isn't complete.
The suspension comprises of ebay sleeves.
The exhaust is a fart cannon.
The shift knob is hideous.
The rims are old and need polishing.
The side skirts are unknown, but judging from the rest of the car, CHEAP.

I think that I just make myself depressed....LOL.

SoundEfx

I also decided to give them a good cleaning.

Before:

During:

After:

I'll try and take off those spots with a stronger cleaner tomorrow.

SoundEfx

To end the day, this is me trying to see how they would look on the car.
Talk about failure ( facepalm ):

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Awesome pick up. Looking good. Now, someone just needs to come in here and photoshop the pic so the car is lowered a LOT more!!!

Hey, do I need to buy wheels now to keep up with you? lol

SoundEfx

Thanks pimps.

Here I am trying to come half way close to IS3, and here he is mocking me talking about keeping up with me....LOL....LOL

You guys need to buy my LCA and side skirt so that I could buy some coilovers and rear camber kit.
Those are the only things preventing me from looking presentable at the meets.