My Work in progress

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Thanks pimps.

Here I am trying to come half way close to IS3, and here he is mocking me talking about keeping up with me....LOL....LOL

You guys need to buy my LCA and side skirt so that I could buy some coilovers and rear camber kit.
Those are the only things preventing me from looking presentable at the meets.
Just because you're not dropped with shiny rear suspension doesn't mean it won't be presentable. If you like your car, who cares what other people say.
Good progress so far.
What kind of wheels are those? I like them a lot.

SoundEfx

Hey Owner, I 100% agree with everything you said.
It's my car and if I like the way it looks and drives, fuc what anyone else thinks.

But, that is the issue. I HATE how the car looks right now.
1. NO integra should have 18 inch rims.
2. Not only am I on 18 inch rims, but there is a HUGE wheel gap. So the car is high off the ground. Even stock is lower than I am.
3. The ebay sleeves on the stock strut is dying.
4. It has a fart cannon. Nuff said.

I am not saying that I need the shiney parts and be scraping every pebble on the road to be 'cool'. But this car needs work just to be acceptable... to ME....lol

For example, this is one of my sleepers:

You'll never guess how much hp and tq that car is putting down, but as you can see, it has a nice drop, nice tint and the paint is reflecting.

I'm a simple guy, unfortunately this integra is far from simple....lol

SoundEfx

To answer your question, they are Enkei RS5's. 16 x 7.

If your stock tires were 14's ( 195 / 60 / 14 ) and you want to keep your diameter the same ( 23.2 inches ) on 16 inch rims, you'll need 205 / 45 tires. That will give you a diameter of 23.3 inches. That way your speedometer is off by the smallest of margins.

Blame my OCD for knowing that....lol

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
To answer your question, they are Enkei RS5's. 16 x 7.

If your stock tires were 14's ( 195 / 60 / 14 ) and you want to keep your diameter the same ( 23.2 inches ) on 16 inch rims, you'll need 205 / 45 tires. That will give you a diameter of 23.3 inches. That way your speedometer is off by the smallest of margins.

Blame my OCD for knowing that....lol
CDO. Alphabetical order. :3

SoundEfx

Next on the list.
1. SRI
2. ASR or BWR subframe brace with better LCA's.
3. Rear camber kit.
4. Yonaka exhaust
5. A 4-2-1 header.

I am hoping to have these parts installed by June.

SoundEfx

Thanks for the info pimps.

I'm not sure about which LCA I'm going with, but I know that I don't want one without the holes for the sway bar end links or what ever they are called.