My Work in progress

SoundEfx

you did the work yourself?
The rims looks good without the scuffs. Like brand new to you ;)
The rim looks brand new because those are more than just scuffs. It looked as if someone took a bite out of the rims.
I don't know why people try to park so damn close to a curb.

I'll try to have everything on for the next major meet.

Wish you could have seen the rim before it was done to really see the difference.

SoundEfx

I made a promise to myself to not buy new parts until I got rid of some to reduce the clutter.
Well I sold my polished LCA's, so I immediately bought a brand new set AND a subframe brace because they're on sale on here.

Blue this time.

So next on the list are coilovers and a rear camber kit.

I think that this summer will be a NICE one....:D

SoundEfx

I didn't go with the baller stuff like you guys, but blackworks had a combo sale on their subframe brace and lca's that I couldn't pass up. Or I could say I didn't want to pass up.

I wanted to get their rear camber kit as well but they were on back order for 4 - 25 weeks, so I'm still hunting for one of those.

SoundEfx

These arrived today:

Nothing baller like the rest of you guys, but it will do for now.

dlo253

Hey they arent bad tho, its just a DD. And I like that color, I thought you meant a brighter blue. That will look nice. Would look sick with gunmetal or silver wheels, IMO.
I think I am going to get the HardRace rear camber kit.

SoundEfx

Hey they arent bad tho, its just a DD. And I like that color, I thought you meant a brighter blue. That will look nice. Would look sick with gunmetal or silver wheels, IMO.
I think I am going to get the HardRace rear camber kit.
Gun metal all the way pimp. Engine bay and wheels.

These were the only blue they sold, so I had to grab them for now. But looking at the pic, I think my camera isn't doing the parts justice because they are not that dull looking.
I plan to have these powder coated gun metal as well.

How much was the sfb and lca?
They have a sale on the combo on this site. Check them out.

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
cant wait to see them on the car

Sssssshhhhh, about the baller. Your way ahead of me on my build lol

dlo253

Yeah seriously, you have been puttin in work Efx! Gonna be lookin clean by the next meet!

SoundEfx

cant wait to see them on the car

Sssssshhhhh, about the baller. Your way ahead of me on my build lol
You have to be kidding me.
You must be as high as my car is right now.....lol....lol
Your car is lowered and your sound system is going in. Not to mention you're getting some baller azz rims.

Me, ahead of a baller like you.....HA!!! lol...

Yeah seriously, you have been puttin in work Efx! Gonna be lookin clean by the next meet!
I'm trying man, but I still have to put these parts on.
I'm trying to find some coilovers and rear camber kit so that I could put on all the suspension parts at once, but I think that my patience will run out long before that.

So I might run down to tacoma and pick up a set from a store that always advertises on craiglist.

Then I will have to find a shop because there is no fuccing way I'm going to try and install all this shyt using jack stands.

I might just buy a generic sfb off eBay with a 24mm rear sway bar and es bushings for it.
I hear you pimp. Unfortunately my ocd wouldn't allow me to mix and match, hence why I sold the blox lca.
It didn't have the holes for the end links.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
You have to be kidding me.
You must be as high as my car is right now.....lol....lol
Your car is lowered and your sound system is going in. Not to mention you're getting some baller azz rims.

Me, ahead of a baller like you.....HA!!! lol...
bwahaha...to funny. Unfortunately the wheels wont be in til next yr when I get my tax return :p