NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It's that time of the year! It's the NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill Endurance Race. I'm planning on driving up to NorCal next month with my best friend to watch this event. We're going to be there to support Spoon Sports on their last endurance race of the year. If you're planning to go, let me know. We can try to meet up or something.

When: Saturday, December 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM - Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Where:
Thunderhill Raceway Park
5250 Highway 162
Willows, CA 95988

Contact Information:
Matt: (626) 607-6825
Thunderhill Raceway Park: (530) 934-5588

General Information:
NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill
Thunderhill Raceway Park

Attendees:
1. JDMxDB8 +2
2. Pugnap00
3. Samurai_Blue +2

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im down, you wanna caravan down there?
oh n did you talk to your homie at opack?
i forget his name...Elton is Raceline correct?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
im down, you wanna caravan down there?
oh n did you talk to your homie at opack?
i forget his name...Elton is Raceline correct?
I'm down to caravan to the race on Saturday, but where are you going to be? My friend and I are going to be crashing at my uncle's house in Sacramento on Friday night.

Edmun = Spoon Sports
Elton = Raceline

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I'm down to caravan to the race on Saturday, but where are you going to be? My friend and I are going to be crashing at my uncle's house in Sacramento on Friday night.

Edmun = Spoon Sports
Elton = Raceline
ill be in sacramento. umm 5-7 Miles South from the downtown area. Shane will probably meet us there or if he stays with me he will caravan with us.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
now that i have your phone number im gonna prank call you matt... :lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ill be in sacramento. umm 5-7 Miles South from the downtown area. Shane will probably meet us there or if he stays with me he will caravan with us.
Dope. Maybe we can meet up and get some breakfast before we head out to Thunderhill. The race starts at 11:00. I want to get there no later than 10:30. Shane's going to roll with us too?

now that i have your phone number im gonna prank call you matt... :lol:
You're mad late man. I posted my number way before this thread. :lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Bad news guys... The Opak Racing/Spoon Sports shop is going to be closed on the Friday before the race. The entire team will already be at Thunderhill for testing.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
track is cold felllas was just there and i dont think there are grandstands on start finnish line. parking lot is kind of smallish so dress warm everyone

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
track is cold felllas was just there and i dont think there are grandstands on start finnish line. parking lot is kind of smallish so dress warm everyone
Yup. It's gonna be mad cold at Thunderhill. Bring warm clothes and blankets. Maybe folding chairs too.