NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Bring Chairs Start finnish line has NO grand stands. theres a mini grand stand. theres few places to sit. Get there early to find parking! the padocks will be FULL!!!!! and theres limited amoutnt of parking for whatever reason.

Spoon will be running 2 teams Opack/Spoon sports and Spoon Sports Japan
Spoon sports/opack will be running the Euro Accord R and Spoon Japan will be running the Civic R

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Bring Chairs Start finnish line has NO grand stands. theres a mini grand stand. theres few places to sit. Get there early to find parking! the padocks will be FULL!!!!! and theres limited amoutnt of parking for whatever reason.

Spoon will be running 2 teams Opack/Spoon sports and Spoon Sports Japan
Spoon sports/opack will be running the Euro Accord R and Spoon Japan will be running the Civic R
What time do you think we should get there? The race starts at 11:00 AM.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
What time do you think we should get there? The race starts at 11:00 AM.
ummm...maybe 10 should be fine. theres honestly not that much parking considering all the teams that will be there. not that many garage areas, and only like 3 main spots for parking/padock i didnt explore much. i was mostly around turn 1 area for mustache drift. we can meet at my moms and from there its a 1.5 hr drive about 100 miles or so i think

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ummm...maybe 10 should be fine. theres honestly not that much parking considering all the teams that will be there. not that many garage areas, and only like 3 main spots for parking/padock i didnt explore much. i was mostly around turn 1 area for mustache drift. we can meet at my moms and from there its a 1.5 hr drive about 100 miles or so i think
Sounds good. Can you PM the address please? Let's meet up at 8:00 AM.

konerri

i want to go soo bad. I am just too far away.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Alright. Here are a few pictures from this weekend. Enjoy!