NastyDB8's swag-mobile ; )

NastyDB8

Hey what's everyone? Just wanted to do a small update on my build.... well she's finally converted to OBD1 (P28ecu) I gotta give a shout out to Whitfield racing for helping me with the conversion. I'm also most likely going to go with a Skunk2 Alpha header 4-1 ; ). I'll update again when I have actually done some more work to my baby.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Hey what's everyone? Just wanted to do a small update on my build.... well she's finally converted to OBD1 (P28ecu) I gotta give a shout out to Whitfield racing for helping me with the conversion. I'm also most likely going to go with a Skunk2 Alpha header 4-1 ; ). I'll update again when I have actually done some more work to my baby.
Hit me up if you need anything bro! :thumbs up

Nick_C78

This car is pretty clean man. I still think it is insane how new that hood still looks. usually when I see carbon fiber things they are UV damaged, but that one sparkles.

The wishlist on the build looks cool too. Should work out decently enough. That power goal won't be easy to reach though. It is going to take a couple tries I think, but best of luck sir.

Last edited:

NastyDB8

This car is pretty clean man. I still think it is insane how new that hood still looks. usually when I see carbon fiber things they are UV damaged, but that one sparkles.

The wishlist on the build looks cool too. Should work out decently enough. That power goal won't be easy to reach though. It is going to take a couple tries I think, but best of luck sir.
Thanks Nick... I keep my car under the carport at home so the sun hitting it is limited. As far as my wishlist goes it's what I have down on paper , but you know when we start out it never really stays or goes as we plan and anything can change in the process. I'm all for function BEFORE cosmetic for now , but I do have an eye sore when I see that body work is needed. lol

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Just hit it with some color matched touch up for now! If i could id come out when you dyno run your car but you better text me the dyno graph when youre done! What time are you supposed to go?

Last edited:

NastyDB8

Just hit it with some color matched touch up for now! If i could id come out when you dyno run your car but you better text me the dyno graph when youre done! What time are you supposed to go?
No prob bro. I am scheduled for Saturday at 9:30am :thumbs up