Need Speaker Suggestions

TheSkygun

Personally I'm a fan or Polk audio and Infinity
Only good thing about working for Bb is the discount

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
i get a discount at bestbuy but i dont work there :thumbs up: and i vote for all the above mentioned :D

TheSkygun

How you get a discount, hook me up :p
Jl are really great but are not carried by bestbuy I believe, could have changed. Also are pricy

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
well there is this poster at work in the lunch room that says best buy is giving us discounts for our shop.. idk how much of a discount but i dont really buy anything there..best buy is expensive as F..

TheSkygun

1) both would work, the ones you pick for the rear would work for the front too if you don't care about the tweeters
2) yes, I went back to the store I worked at and they have not been doing good at all.

taj112

1) both would work, the ones you pick for the rear would work for the front too if you don't care about the tweeters
2) yes, I went back to the store I worked at and they have not been doing good at all.
i forgot if my integra has stock tweeters :/
do all integras have tweeters? i do care about them though

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
i always go and try out the beats headphones when i got to best buy :p and those speakers would be nice. also i think i saw a thread or something where people had speakers where the kick panel was.. not my cup of tea, but if you want more speakers, more power to you!

TheSkygun

I know the third gen does. I changed mine personally because I was doing every thing I decided why not for them too but you might have to shave some of the twitter to fit, I had to anyways

TheSkygun

Beatbox is a member (haven't heard from him In a while since totaling his teg) but he is the person to go to.

Beats are not worth the price