Need Speaker Suggestions

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
i forgot if my integra has stock tweeters :/
do all integras have tweeters? i do care about them though
i think integras that run obd2 have tweeters.. im not sure though :/ so dont quote me on that or maybe the higher trim models only have them.. i know my 95 ls doesnt run any tweeters on the door panel.. but my 99 ls does... so idk :/

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
i always go and try out the beats headphones when i got to best buy :p and those speakers would be nice. also i think i saw a thread or something where people had speakers where the kick panel was.. not my cup of tea, but if you want more speakers, more power to you!
Beats suck. I hate all the idiots who get a set and then talk like they know about audio quality..... -_- I work in the a/v field and I've seen and heard just about everything, and the beats for me were far from impressive

TheSkygun

So far the ones I love are in-ear monitors by weststone, they are costly but sound amazing. Then again, they do have 6 drives I think

taj112

car audio... on topic please lol
how about a headunit, any suggestions? either dvd/gps or cdplayer, not too pricey if dvd/gps
i want something where i have easy access to usb port, so i can plug in a 32gb or 64gb flash full of albums :]

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
the best in ear ( earbuds) i ever listened to were klipsch.. but i havent used many earbuds though :/

TheSkygun

Those are good
Back on topic

Alpine makes a good headunit
Pioneer has a double din one without navi that has a easy spot for the USB
Nice thing about the in dash DVD ones is that they usually allow you to tune the system better
I have a kenwood but the thing is glitchy and I still have to swap it out so I could be bias on that

TheSkygun

Flip screens would block your climate control when on just so you know, and cup holders with your drink in them will block the double din xD

taj112

Flip screens would block your climate control when on just so you know, and cup holders with your drink in them will block the double din xD
LMAO, well no flip screen for me! haha... btw, i have a phone in my arm rest lol, gotta get that stoneage equipment out!

yeah that is exactly what i need, a front usb port, im going to put the flash drive right in and boom, hundreds of albums and videos at my finger tips :]
i wonder if i could hook up an external hard drive to it and hide it in my glovebox, hmm.....

TheSkygun

if it can read the external and be comatable i dont see why not
its what i am going to try to get on black friday, and a new amp that is 5 channel so my speakers and 12" L7 can work without killing fuses