Need Speaker Suggestions

sayachak

Tweets 100 subs 400 amp 300 dude I spent a lot lol the interior speakers I have pionneer spent like 200 front and back and my deck about 400

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
I've listened to a few speakers, and I've found that Alpines sound alright, I'm not really a fan of Kicker mids and highs, and Polks seem to sound pretty good as well.

I would take a look here though, bet they can kick your BB discount's you-know-what: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/

TheSkygun

That's BC bb charges too much to start :p
I have kickers in my doors and Polk in my rears and it works, would prefer polk in all or jl in all, but my 12" L7 kicker is amazing, at lease to me

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
As far as subs go, you don't know amazing until you've heard a DD. My personal opinion, of course. I still have a 2515 waiting to go in one of my cars, probably the GP. I was impressed with the type R 12's I have though; they've taken some serious abuse without any issues (I was feeding them 1500rms for the better part of a year, 20hz bitchslaps and all, and the cones are still stiff as heck.)

TheSkygun

I never really abused my kicker due to it making the car shake from the lows. There are a few companies out there that I wish I could afford to have sound equipment in my car but very expensive. But sadly until I get a new amp I'm stuck with my back up sub. A little 10 Rockford fostgate punch

TheSkygun

I cant remember off the top of my head but what is the type r rated for on watts and what watt amp are you running?

ssbp dc2

I have a jl audio w6 12" and a Polk audio 880 amp. And it pounds hard. Unfortunately someone jacked my head unit. But not my sub and amp. Meh

Sent from my...

joshtimber

I will go for Polk Audio, they are amazing. Till now I haven't got any problem either with device or quality.