New Guy From NY My DC4 Build!

ATEGGY94

No worries, bro. There always love here. No homo. I didn't know you could still purchase GSR blades. I agree with the above.. Your car looks freakin' fresh! Good job! :thumbs up:
yea man like your tag says i need that motivation!

ATEGGY94

did you sand it befor doing so?
what i did was prep wipe the molding and everything around it i masked it all up and sanded it down with a scuff pad first then with lightly with 2000 prep wipe again then adhesive promotor let it sit and dry primer 3 light coats scuff pad wipe the surface and then 3 light coat of the base (black)

FourBanger

what i did was prep wipe the molding and everything around it i masked it all up and sanded it down with a scuff pad first then with lightly with 2000 prep wipe again then adhesive promotor let it sit and dry primer 3 light coats scuff pad wipe the surface and then 3 light coat of the base (black)
wow thx bro, you should make a DIY thread on how you did those moldings for real thx for the help

ATEGGY94

wow thx bro, you should make a DIY thread on how you did those moldings for real thx for the help
i get impatient sometimes so i don't take a lot of pics i just do it but if you ever decide on doing your valve cover or the molding let me know ill tell you what to buy
the paint i used was VHT semi gloss black the primer was rust-o-leum and so was the adhesive promotor the prep wipes were duplicator and the scuff pad was 3m and 2000 grit wetland 3m i spent like 30 bucks

ATEGGY94

You bet!^
a few more thing for the exterior, alarm, then interior swap
When my semester starts at school around september i get a check i plan on spending that on either a jdm front or a complete swap from jsh im also saving on the side
Its a garage queen ive owned since december 2011 and i only put 16xx miles
After reading so many threads im gonna set it up as auto x but i still have alot i wanna learn and stuff
Ill put picks after i get my car back from paint