New Guy From NY My DC4 Build!

ATEGGY94

Won't have any updates for a while going on vacation
But once I'm back MAJOR UPDATES!

I'm stuck on either going from auto to 5 speed or completely finish my suspension
Maybe even boosting my auto ... Idk what do you guys think
$3000 to spend

ATEGGY94

How much was that paint job?
Originally $2000 but because my father knows him and he was the one who primed my car he charged me $800 and then $200 for shaving the side moldings and making the holes for the side markers.
to redo my rear quarter panels from rust and take out every last dent he charged me like $800 or $900 other shop were asking for triple that he's a cool dude does a good job but takes too long

PioneerLS

Originally $2000 but because my father knows him and he was the one who primed my car he charged me $800 and then $200 for shaving the side moldings and making the holes for the side markers.
to redo my rear quarter panels from rust and take out every last dent he charged me like $800 or $900 other shop were asking for triple that he's a cool dude does a good job but takes too long
Damn i wish i could get a hook up like that. Looks great

ATEGGY94

Damn i wish i could get a hook up like that. Looks great
its patience i guess and looking around and knowing people
my first thought when i got my car was the money to get the parts if you make a list and knock out the buggest and most expensive things everything else seems easier to achieve

or fuck it take a trip to ny and ill put you on lol