New track how do I get on?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I can't disagree with that :( I hope this is my last year in this mosquito infested wasteland.

2kdb7

Granted it's just dirt but it only costs $20 a day for motoX tracks.
Only way I'm getting on dirt is with a v8. I got a lot of friends and family that do modified dirt racing

R13

The other asshole
Too redneck for me, lol, I have an 800hp sprint car engine at my grandparents but I'll probably never use it.

2kdb7

Ya I'm trying to pull away from my roots. All my friends have lifted trucks or muscle cars I'm the first to jump into the import pond and I'm hated on all the time lol until I put gas in it. Anyways here is what I'm looking at

Edit: this is the actual track. Sorry Google had the wrong track

Last edited:

2kdb7

Kansas Speedway they just built it a few years ago then redid it last year or the one before added the road course. They built it to bring more f1 style of racing to the states. From the layouts I've seen they mostly want to use the infield part but that shot shows a hell of a lot more :)

2kdb7

I'm in north kc on the Missouri side. And in my drunken awesomeness I posted a pic of a different track I fixed it.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Ya I'm trying to pull away from my roots. All my friends have lifted trucks or muscle cars I'm the first to jump into the import pond and I'm hated on all the time lol until I put gas in it. Anyways here is what I'm looking at

Edit: this is the actual track. Sorry Google had the wrong track
Is it the orange lines? Cuz they kinda lead to nowhere

2kdb7

That's the layout they are thinking about but pretty much every road on the grounds is built to be raced on. There are a few others but most of them use the oval for a lot of the course

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
There are track organizers who protest certain tracks. Laguna a few years back was like 300$ to drive. And the prices now have dropped because of that, Sears point is the same, except they won't drop their prices because the people who own it can run it no problem without a title sponsor.