No Rice no Ice all nice 95 db DD auto

IXsokudo

You should have 8urcivic (Ricky) paint your VC blue. :lol:
I thought about that but im get the PW JDM bronze three point strut tower bar that will match tha VC thats Bronze:lol: hoping it matches if noyt im gonna powder coat the VC to match the bar.

IXsokudo

well, developed an exhaust leak after installing the header its located between the collector and the cat. ITs driving me crazy damn car sounds like a lawn mower....:x bought a magnaflow cat need to get a dounut gasket prob fix my problem.

I want the Apexi WSII for the GSR but ill have to cut or fab it to work its gonna be hard to cut into a gem like that.

Howeve:xr, the rest of the upper suspension parts came in and I have assembled the coilovers for direct replacement new upper blue hardrace bushing, OEM upper mounts and KYB upper spring rubber seats. All preloaded and ready to go in.8)
peekaboo blue

upper BC upper A arms with new hardrace bushings

and rear trailing arm bushings

Last edited:

IXsokudo

I know yoou are saying god damn look at the floor in that rednecks house it looks like shit. Sorry im remodling tha parts room, soon to have a solid hardwood floor dark coffee color.

its goning to be my auto enthuiasts room....gettin some steering wheels for the wall and gonna buy a enkei or 19x10.5 volk rim for a coffee table
oh btw thats a 14'' wide rim. sick

was gonna do a block wth pistons w/ tempered glass over the top as a coffee table you get the idea........blah blah blah

just with a PC honda block.

im dumb like that

Last edited:

IXsokudo

Haha, those tables look sickkkk

the 19x14 rim is the best.

When are you installing the suspension?
I have the week ends off right now and I spend my whole time with my daugter so I'm not sure when it's going in. Prob early next month soon as it does I'll post it up.

pepsilude

Hurry and put those suspension parts on your db. :lol: Once I get a spare block, i plan on making a little coffee table also.

IXsokudo

Hurry and put those suspension parts on your db. :lol: Once I get a spare block, i plan on making a little coffee table also.
I hear you on the suspension I want it in too problem is the alignment must follow and I need to wait for westend to have an opening getting it hand aligned and corner balanced.
I've decided to go with a 19x9.5 volk GT-7 for the coffee table.

IXsokudo

put the new magnaflow cat in and the butt dyno says yeah now i gotta get a WS II Apexi oh yea and install all the other shit that i bought like two months ago:roll:

IXsokudo

Holy shit im back from the dead..installing suspension parts this weekend ill be posting pics as thing go in..