No Rice no Ice all nice 95 db DD auto

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah i thought of that too. I mainly bought them for the looks,the upper ball joints up front and the stiffer bushings included in those kits.Since I dont have a press and like to do the work myself I purchased the camber kit...

However, I was going to be replacing the front lower ball joint now. With coilovers would it benifit me to buy extended ball joint like thew type sold by whiteline, BuddyClub and hard race..

or a stock type replacement.
You would definitely benefit from getting the Buddy Club extended ball joints. They're essentially roll center adjusters. They will improve the suspension geometry which was thrown off by you lowering the ride height. Hit me up for an alignment Lonnie.

Cman46290

Great build here... car looks great man... and kudo's for doing all the work yourself.... i know its much more rewarding doing it that way~

Keep it up and keep the updates coming~

jdmteggy96

your db is so clean great job but on page 4 what are those clamp covers, whered you get them, and do they come in different colors because i love the way they look

IXsokudo

your db is so clean great job but on page 4 what are those clamp covers, whered you get them, and do they come in different colors because i love the way they look
those are Earl's performance Econo-O-Fit clamp covers they come in black, blue and red you can find them on Summit's Performance web ite if you dont have an earls distributor in your area.

Last edited:

jdmteggy96

thanks im gonna order me some there so cool lol at my immaturity

IXsokudo

Well the DB got stolen those bastard asses. It was back in August they took it right out of the driveway.
Police found it a few days later the heathens stole the rims, headrests?
Samco induction hose, Cheap ass stereo face dumb asses left the body of the stereo in the car.
So it is useless. Did not take the brand new alpine speakers front and rear duh or the shift knob .
They also stole my HiDs by cutting the connectors off of my harnesses and my spare tire?
Whatever. All the suspension was left intact. So I am rebuilding it now to give to my niece.

I am Looking to sell a Buddy club camber kit front and rear and password JDM toe kit and rear trailing arm bushings soon
Prob let it all go for 300 plus an SiR front lip.