Noneed2hate's Build '01 LS integra

Noneed2Hate

yeah I can definitely feel the difference in my lack of acceleration now, but it was a necessity at the moment since I just needed new tires, and the tires + the wheels cost me only $500

Noneed2Hate

got some totally rad lug nuts and seat belt cover thingies, that color coordination though

inb4 you need to wash your car

Kurado

Pretty raspy, jk this video sounds about what mine sounds like. (same sort of car too)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjVUiZjn2B8

Sounds amazing when I open the throttle up, but otherwise it isn't super obnoxious etc

Also I took out the Sparco seatbelt covers because they seemed silly and annoying on a normal seatbelt
So jealous, I always wanted an EVO2 on my DC2 when I was 16. Hated it would scrape on my friend's lowered car. I'm the kind of guy who cringes when the exhaust/muffler dents or scrapes. Looks gorgeous and I bet it sounds great.

Kurado

I haven't been keeping up with your updates, but you're running DC header aren't ya? If it's stock for B18B1 it would be a 2" collector to EVO2 (2.36") which will likely be your bottleneck in power though minuscule. You planning on a collector mod? Forgive me if this has been covered already.

Noneed2Hate

Kurado: Correct, I have the 2" collector to my cat (which is definitely the most restricting factor aside from the other ones) to the EVO2.

Got some ASR suspension parts including a subframe, sway bar, and endlinks all installed

Before and after pics:

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

Thanks! I'm thinking about taking it to an AutoX practice event (it will be my first time ever) once I get a new radiator for it.