Northwest Roll Call

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Must have pinched it somewhere or sumthn. Maybe come by before the meet and we will take a look. And I can give you a pan if you want.
He overfilled it again? How? Hahaha damn dude.....
Sounds like a plan. I have a feeling I'll be working in the morning anyway...should I pick up a new gasket on my way down, or just take a look first?

dlo253

If you want. Can't make any promises that we will have time to do it, but then you will have it already. But the other one should still be fine unless it got torn or sumthn.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Looks like I'm not working saturday :) schedule just went up today. What time you want me there? Parkland right?

dlo253

idk man not super early. I still got shit to do saturday before the meet. we will play it by ear.

SoundEfx

Yay for Skid not working.

Now I just have to find another Teg and make a convoy down to tim-buc-2 to the meet.....lol

LightVibes

JP
Vancouver WA, originally from FL but I love it here!
360 yo!
New to the forums and to integras, but love 'em both!

LightVibes

Oh also, I haven't seen any Portland / SW Washington clubs... LoweredDC4 I asked earlier I think on my retarded oil pan thread..

But seriously and for real, let's get something poppin'! I lived up in Everett for a couple months but now that area is way too far to drive up for meets haha, too bad, sounds like some cool cats up north anyhow.

Let's get a meet going then, I'm about it..

SoundEfx

What's up with you and Skid with oil pan issues? lol..
Vancouver WA? Damn pimp, you make Tacoma the central point which is what Skid and I ( all me actually ) were fighting.

But you drive a fast azz car, so you'll make it up here to Bothell in no time....(sarcasm)

LightVibes

What's up with you and Skid with oil pan issues? lol..
Vancouver WA? Damn pimp, you make Tacoma the central point which is what Skid and I ( all me actually ) were fighting.

But you drive a fast azz car, so you'll make it up here to Bothell in no time....(sarcasm)
chyeaaaaa, non vtec automatic!!! all day I be smashin on hoes...(that drive geo metros that is..)
Bothells a grip man, but I would be down to maybe do something this summer if theres some sort of cruise going on, that would be rad!

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
^ This. We meet from tacoma, up to arlington. Keep an eye on the cascade honda crew thread. We post when we have meets and such.

Welcome to CI