Northwest Roll Call

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I looked up IS3's coilovers and only ballers could afford those....lol

Another thing too is that I am not looking for a high spring rate on the coilovers. The ones I have on the other car is 6K and I like that comfort, so 12K would have me rattling my teeth when I drive over pebbles...lol
lol

I wouldnt sell it to you for that much. But it could be more than what you want. Plus, if I down grade from where I am, I would want stock struts

Glad to see you posting pics :like:

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I got stock struts and springs. The struts are bare with no top hats and dust covers.

SoundEfx

lol

I wouldnt sell it to you for that much. But it could be more than what you want. Plus, if I down grade from where I am, I would want stock struts

Glad to see you posting pics :like:
Thanks man.
On my other car, I have BC Racing coilovers and damn they are nice. They allow me to upgrade the springs +/- 1 without revalving.

My plans for this car are simple and I am trying to keep it that way, but if I have to pay for comfort, then so be it.

Let me know what price you're thinking because it might be worth it to me to get some stock struts and trade with you. With the necessary cash on my end ofcourse.....:D

Swerve

Shawn

I feel like the latter locking nuts are safer.

And this is just for fun :)

SoundEfx

What swerved showed is exactly why I don't like 'putting together' a suspension part.

One of the reasons why I hate coilovers that don't come with a top mount.

It seems like truhart and teins are like that.

dlo253

That pic is just cuz the junk2 spring. The 2 jam nut method can be argued to be safer since there is a jam nut, and weight of the car holding it all in place. With GC, it relies on just the weight of the car.

SoundEfx

The fact that there is an argument on safety is enough to scare me away.

One piece coilover or stock struts, nothing else.

I see that the meet organization is going on.
I also see that skid refuses to convoy with me. He's like 'I don't want to be seen with so much rice.'... LOL....LOL....

dlo253

Lol, I suppose. But when installed correctly there is definitely no reason to worry.
Go tack weld the sleeve to the strut and you pretty much got a one piece coilover :p

Yep.. Hahaha, fuck that... Skid is a HUGE ricer!!

SoundEfx

Well time will tell because you guys will see how riced out my car is.

And this time I know where the meet is, so no running away from me...LOL

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Sound, that's funny

That pic is just cuz the junk2 spring. The 2 jam nut method can be argued to be safer since there is a jam nut, and weight of the car holding it all in place. With GC, it relies on just the weight of the car.
Ah man, I was hoping to jump my car when I got GC lol

dlo253

Well time will tell because you guys will see how riced out my car is.

And this time I know where the meet is, so no running away from me...LOL
How do you know that's the REAL location? Maybe that's what we want you to think and all the real info is on our private forum.... Hahahahah :lol: