Picked up a few days ago.

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
it looks like a cheap muffler to me like someone just took the oem muffler off and welded that on, i believe you can get 3A Racing stuff at like advance auto lol. Take the cheap rice muffler off and get an actual exhaust and maybe some oem meshies or blades and youll be good to go!

2kdb7

Looks clean man. Be careful with those 17s. They bend easy and tires are super expensive. What are your plans?

mikehinkle

Yeah getting rid of the rims. Its on sk2 coils all around not sure about anything else under there yet. Yeah a quick Google search brought me to eBay, amazon, autozone, etc. It doesn't sound too bad but its too loud for me. Pretty sure I can find someone to trade some blades. Tires are brand new to say the least. I'll edit with a bay pic in a minute.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

2kdb7

Tegs have the best stock rims. I personally don't like blades. I hate the way they don't face the same way on each side. Lol I prefer the ls mesh

mikehinkle

Yeah it's killing me too. At least the cats still there.. What's something cheap and decent. Preferably headers and everything under 450$

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ganyon

Well, I hate to say it, but yonaka catback. I have it and it sounds decent, but quality is a little cheap.

2kdb7

Yoko something but its best of the cheap looks almost like stocks. Has a deep tone. Check the ci store they have the best prices.