Picked up a few days ago.

mikehinkle

Lol may do them white with red lugz. Idk debating. They look clean but they have some marks on them but for the most part they are pretty clean. Brand new tires too. Rides 100x better.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

mikehinkle

So I ran a bottle of gumout and 20$ of 93 in it. Have been running 93 and 89 every other refill since I got it to help things clean up in there. Should I run gumout again next refill?

mikehinkle

Started the red gauge cluster. Only had 2 bulbs had to order the other two at pep boys. Put them in to make sure it was bright enough. Looks sweet. As you can see the top bulb is the one I didn't change.

Before

After

mikehinkle

Who hates lightly tinted tail lights? Considering using "night shades" maybe 1-3 coats. Used it on a previous car I had and it looked pretty good. Something like this.

2kdb7

I only ran 93 in mine. I got better mileage with it. Also make sure its not mixed with ethanol that gums up the system and robs performance. I use shell gas only. Or bp if I can't find a shell

94RS

No fucks given.
Tinted tails aren't really a great idea, reduced visibilty and all that... But we can't stop you from doing it.

However I would suggest that if you are gonna do it, that you get the pre-cut smoke vinyl just in case you decide you don't like it later on and it's not a pain in the ass to take off.

mikehinkle

Yeah I've been using shell. And just regular bulbs. 4.99 for 2 at pep boys. They're more than bright enough. The LEDs I looked at looked as if they'd put out less light. They had a test button.

Will take another picture tomorrow with the 3rd bulb in.

Loving the meshies, literally feels like a different car without those 17s.

mikehinkle

I'd just use goof off and respray the clear coat. The visibility is an issue but it wouldn't be as dark as the photo.

dlo253

If those bulbs go out, hit up superbrightleds.com.
And niteshades doesn't reduce visibility as long as you do it right.
1-3 LIGHT coats, then buff it out a little bit right over the bulb.