Picked up a few days ago.

osiris19

I'll have to do some more research. Its hard to tell in s***ty installations what part they're referring too. But I need the metal clip that sits in the car. Not the part that is attached to the cargo cover
That part number should be the clip that sits on the side lining that the cargo cover attaches to.

mikehinkle

So its night time. The LEDs are for sure brighter but for the cost these normal bulbs are plenty good enough. 4.99 for 2 at pepboys vs 11.99 for 2. If you order offline you're better off. But pepboys was just more continent for me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

mikehinkle

If I run under the dash neons to a switch can I run the power off my jvcs accessory wire for the amp?

Ganyon

Thats what they do. I have their kit and i love it, plus you don't have to hardwire anything in the car.

mikehinkle

Would the water in my trunk from my tail light gaskets cause my entire interior to collect moisture. As in I walked outside and all my windows inside are wet as fuck.

mikehinkle

Trunk carpet was disgusting.

Before

After

Hard to tell due to the lighting but the after was almost spotless minus the tear spots. All I used was a dawn/laundry detergent mix with warm water then hung it on my fence to rinse and dry. I also cut the padding off the bottom because it had mold from the tail light gaskets leaking.

osiris19

Would the water in my trunk from my tail light gaskets cause my entire interior to collect moisture. As in I walked outside and all my windows inside are wet as f***.

Yes.
Trunk carpet was disgusting.

Before

After

Hard to tell due to the lighting but the after was almost spotless minus the tear spots. All I used was a dawn/laundry detergent mix with warm water then hung it on my fence to rinse and dry. I also cut the padding off the bottom because it had mold from the tail light gaskets leaking.

I need to do this as well. My trunk leaks like hell and I believe it is the taillight gaskets and my carpet is all wet and soggy.