Picked up a few days ago.

gsr_nikhil

4-2-1 for low to mid range power and 4-1 for high end. Megan are decent for your budget. Personally I would stay away from ceramic headers (DC)

mikehinkle

Found a nice small swimming pool in the trunk today. I'm guessing the the hatch is leaking?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

mikehinkle

I can see straight in the hatch where it meets the car. Maybe its not lined up properly?

94RS

No fucks given.
I can see straight in the hatch where it meets the car. Maybe its not lined up properly?

Again, it's the taillight gaskets. They're known to leak water after years. My car does the same thing.. Just buy new ones from eBay or one of the OEM parts sites (the stealership will overcharge).

mikehinkle

Alright. Thanks man. I slammed the trunk 5-8 times and it finally shut all the way. Cleaned up nice tho.

mikehinkle

I guess I'm blind or stupid but I can't find the taillight gaskets for a 96 anywhere. I googled to China and back and just found threads about taillight gaskets and on eBay I found gaskets for 98+

randomhobo

automagic user
I guess I'm blind or stupid but I can't find the taillight gaskets for a 96 anywhere. I googled to China and back and just found threads about taillight gaskets and on eBay I found gaskets for 98+

94-01 use the same gaskets as long as you stay with a 2 door set.

yeah that header and catback will work. Personally I went with the DC ceramic 4-2-1 b/c I don't like the stainless look under the hood and it was a bit cheaper at the time.

mikehinkle

94-01 use the same gaskets as long as you stay with a 2 door set.

yeah that header and catback will work. Personally I went with the DC ceramic 4-2-1 b/c I don't like the stainless look under the hood and it was a bit cheaper at the time.
I figured they would. Can't remember who but someone said steer clear of the ceramic. Plus the megans are a decent price. I've been told the exhaust sounds nice for the price as well.

2kdb7

If your wanting a good all round header look into a tri y header. It'll be more expensive but more potential.