Picked up a few days ago.

R13

The other asshole
You mean my wicked redonkulous gopro shot?

I should shoot with my gopro more, That thing could take some potentially awesome shots.

Edit: i should also mention it was 11am here in that shot and though rainy it was still bright as hell outside so that should put how bright these are into perspective.

giLDC4

Slow&Low
What about headers? DC or Megan? 4-2-1?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I had some dc headers with skunk2 exhaust on my old integra they are not that bad. Good price and good quality. There's also the tri-y.

even the megan headers are great for their price. I'm also undecided as well.

What other plans do you have for the teg? not bad, I like it! Just those wheels are quite big. What wheels do you have in mind?

mikehinkle

Yeah I've seen the super bright LEDs in a diy. Those look super good r13. Mine look like that in the dark. Lol. Will take another photo tomorrow with the upper bulb in. The climate control looks good too.

Just plan to have I/h/e. Maybe a aluminum flywheel and a stage 2 clutch, good tune, go back to the stock shifter, pretty much it. Rebuild a b18 on the side probably and dump it on when this one dies.

mikehinkle

Yeah I'm probably gonna go with the Megan 421 already changed the wheels look on page 4.

mikehinkle

Where can I find a new tan carpet? And the trunk carpet and replacement for the press board that covers the spare tire? Preferably new.

mikehinkle

I may can find a good trunk carpet at pullapart or somewhere. They have the black gsr ones on eBay for around 70. I think I will go with cutting plywood. Much studier then the OEM bs. May even make latches so it doesn't slide.
I seen the carpet on that website. Too pricey compared to what I've found on ebay if I had the black interior that red carpet would look awesome.

Curious to what all bushings I should replace when I replace the OEM shift lever? Is there a set I can buy or something? Also diy on running the lights for a led shift knob for our cars? Would like to tap it to a kill switch then I guess off the cigarette lighter.

mikehinkle

Also noticed when I was switching out the rims today its sitting on kyb struts and skunk2 springs. Niceee.

gsr_nikhil

Speaking of truck related things. You guys know the part number for the little clips that hold the rear cargo cover?