Picked up a few days ago.

mikehinkle

Yep. Just next time it rains pull the bulb covers off and you'll see where the water is running down. Every rain I have a large puddle in the spare tire area.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

2kdb7

In my old da I had a leaking issue I had a friend who smoked climb in the back and blow smoke around the seals to find it. Kinda ghetto but it works

osiris19

I'm just gonna replace both taillight gaskets because I believe that's where it's coming from. The spare tire compartment is all wet as well as the bottom of the plastic cover for the rear of the trunk.

mikehinkle

Anyone know why the hell I'd have water under my driver seat?

2kdb7

Sounds like you need to check all your seals. Window, moon roof and the hatch. Do the smoke trick or get in the car and have someone hose it down. So you can pin point the leak. Check the drain tube for the roof as well

mikehinkle

It definitely splashed from the trunk to the seat to the floor. Rained hard last night and the floors dry. Otw to work it spashef under the rear seat (which i left out to test this theory. )

randomhobo

automagic user
Sorry for the delay, and the shitty I phone pics

And now a really shitty pic from outside, they dont show through my tints (only 50%)

mikehinkle

Looks pretty good. I wouldn't want it any brighter. Thanks for the idea.